Clariti Toric Monthly
Product Description of Clariti Toric Monthly
CooperVision Clariti Toric is a monthly disposable, silicone hydrogel, toric lens designed especially for daily wear!
Features and Benefits:
- Allows three times more oxygen to the cornea compared to hydrogel lenses, helping promote ocular health.
- Silicone hydrogel material the Healthiest contact lens material.
- Non-surface treatment technology Patented process, AquaGen, ensures a low wetting angle and continuous wettability through out the day.
- Low modulus Soft and flexible material can help adaption from conventional hydrogel lenses.
- High water content Combined with AquaGen technology supports excellent all day comfort.
- Aspheric back surface and blended edge design
Optimises lens movement on the eye. Minimises lens / conjunctival interactions.
- Aspheric optics to minimise aberration
Excellent visual acuity.
- Smooth transitions between zones, cut in a single pass
Superior comfort and handling for the patient.
- High levels of re-fitting success
Optimised design ensuresinterchangeability with other disposable contact lenses.
- UVA and UVB protection
Helps protect the eye from harmful UV rays.
Lens Type: Monthly Replacement
Material Surface Water Content :44% Filicon II 3
Water Content : 56%
Oxygen permeability: 86Dk/t
Diameter (DIA): 14.4mm
Base curve (BC/Radius): 8.7
Available powers (SPH): Plano to -8.00 (0.25DS steps)
-8.50 to -9.00 (0.50DS steps)
+0.25 to +6.00 (0.25DS steps)
Cylinder options:-0.75, -1.25, -1.75, -2.25
Axis: 10Â° to 180Â° (10Â° steps)
Handling tint: Yes
UVA/UVB protection: Yes
Contents: 3 & 6 pack contact lenses per box
Clariti Toric Monthly Related Products
Clariti Toric Monthly Reviews
No Current Reviews